DetailsGate Valves, also known as sluice valves, can regulate flow of a liquid or gas by turning the stem to raise or lower a gate inside the valve. Unlike ball valves, gate valves can be opened incrementally. The DuraChoice line of gate valves features a non-rising stem for use in limited space. The valve is rated at 200 psi.
- Brass forged body with a cast iron handle
- Working pressure of 200 psi; 125 WSP
- Non-rising stem
- Suitable for full range of liquids and gas (WOG)
- Flow can go in either direction
- Working temperature of 0-300°F
- Each valve individually tested
- FxF NPT Threaded ends to ANSI B1.20.1
Hand Wheel Nut
WARNING: Brass components in this product contain lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. California law requires that this warning be given to consumers.
- Additional Information
UPC No SKU VGB01 Manufacturer DuraChoice eBay Category No Variant 1