Brass Ball Valve - Full Port, 600WOG, Male x Female NPT Connections
Brass Ball Valve - Full Port, Male x Female NPT Connections, 600WOG
DuraChoice Full Port Brass Ball Valves are an economical alternative to stainless steel versions. Rated at 600 psi (water, oil and gas), these full port valves are strong enough for many applications. Their full port design allows unrestricted flow to reduce cavitation and pressure drop.
- Working pressure of 600 PSI; 150 Saturated Steam
- Chrome-plated brass ball
- Working temperature: -4°F to 300°F
- Suitable for full range of liquids and gas
- Fast 1/4 turn open or closed operation
- Flow can go either direction
- Each valve individually tested
- Blowout-proof stem
- NPT Threaded ends to ANSI B1.20.1
- Blue vinyl insulator on a heavy-duty plated steel handle
California Proposition 65 Warning: Brass components in this product contain lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. California law requires that this warning be given to consumers.