• Dual Size: 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2" or 4" Dial Sizes (Crimped Casing)
• Accuracy: +/- 3/2/3%
• Scale: Dual Scale - PSI / Bar
• Movement: Copper Alloy
• Bourdon Tube: Copper Alloy
• Window: Poly-carbonate
• Case: Stainless steel SS 304 case for protection in harsh environments
• Connection: Copper Alloy Lower Mount; 1/8" NPT (for 1-1/2" dial)
• Normal Ambient Temp: -4F to +140F (-20C to +60C)
• Liquid Filling: Glycerin oil filled to enhance reliability and integrity; helps dampen the effect of vibration and pulsation; lubricates the movement and extends the life of gauge.
1-1/2" Oil Filled Pressure Gauge for water, oil, and gas (WOG) and diesel - Stainless Steel Case, Brass, 1/8" NPT, Lower Mount Connection
DuraChoice's oil-filled gauges are known for their quality and these lower mount pressure gauges are no exception.
Although these are the smallest liquid filled gauge DuraChoice makes, they are designed for reliability and readability.
A stainless steel case and poly-carbonate window protect the liquid filled 1 1/2" face in harsh conditions. The connection, movement and bourdon tube are copper alloy (brass). This gauge is available in pressure ranges from Vacuum-0 PSI to 0-15,000 PSI. These oil filled gauges are good for water, oil, gas (WOG) and diesel.
Ratings & Reviews
Awesome! <br>Perfect!<br>Great Price!
Great price and qual
by Buddy M
Great price and quality.
DirectMaterial.com online purchase review by Jerry H. Arkansas
by Jerry H
Arrived on time well packed and worked as expected. Difficult item to get was locally not available to me. I had a great experience with DirectMaterial.com and expect to use their parts in the future. I would recommend DirectMaterial.com to others in the maintenance line of work.
Nice Gauges !
Nice Gauges !
by Jimmy H
Thanks for a great buy.
My new go-to place for gauges
by Guy G
Exactly what I wanted and unbelievably fast shipping.
Repeat customer, this is my go to gauge supplier
by S. LaPlace
These gauges are very well made and extremely high quality for the price. I have made several reorders with DirectMaterial.com because their gauges do the job and they ship quickly for a very fair price.
Good product and the
by Jason G
Good product and the price is even better
Item arrived on time
by Jesse J F
Item arrived on time and in perfect condition. Gauge is accurate.