1-1/2" Oil Filled Pressure Gauge for water, oil, and gas (WOG) and diesel - Stainless Steel Case, Brass, 1/8" NPT, Center Back Mount Connection
• Dial Size: 1-1/2" Dial Size (Crimped Casing)
• Accuracy: +/- 3/23%
• Scale: Dual Scale - PSI/Bar
• Movement: Copper Ally
• Bourdon Tube: Copper Alloy
• Window: Poly-carbonate
• Case: Stainless Steel (304) case for protection in harsh environments
• Connection: Copper Alloy Center Back Mount, 1/8" NPT (for 1-1/2" dial)
• Normal Ambient Temp: -4F to +140F (-20C to 60C)
• Liquid Filling: Glycerin oil-filled to enhance reliability and integrity. Helps dampen the effect of vibration and pulsation. Lubricates the movement, and extends the life of the gauge.
1-1/2" Oil Filled Pressure Gauge - Stainless Steel Case, Brass, 1/8" NPT, Center Back Mount Connection
These DuraChoice 1 1/2" liquid filled center back mount pressure gauges are just the thing for applications with compact space requirements. Liquid filled gauges are more resistant to damage from condensation, vibration and pulsation.
Wrapped in stainless steel 304 for protection in adverse conditions, each center back mount gauge has a brass movement, bourdon tube and connection. These oil filled pressure gauges are available in ranges from vacuum-0 PSI to 0-15,000 psi and can measure water, oil, gas and diesel.
Center back mount pressure gauges are popular for instrument panel mounting because the connections can be hidden.
Ratings & Reviews
I purchased this for
by Pamela M
I purchased this for an air compressor and it worked perfectly. It was received just a few days after I had ordered it online. Very pleased with the product and the service.
Great product great
by Clifton M
Great product great service Will purchase in the future other Products
by Vicente Castrejón B
Great accuracy of re
by Andrez F
Great accuracy of readings
thanks, good prices
thanks, good prices
great company, thanks
thanks,good gauge, i will be doing more business with you guys,fast ship with trk info,great comunication,thanks