• Accuracy: +/- 3/2/3%
• Scale: Dual Scale - PSI/Bar
• Movement: Copper Alloy*
• Bourdon Tube: Copper Alloy*
• Window: Polycarbonate
• Case:Stainless Steel case for protection in harsh environments
• Connection: Copper Alloy Lower Mount*; 1/8" NPT for 1-1/2" dial, 1/4" NPT for 2" and 2-1/2" dials, and 1/4" NPT, 3/8" NPT, or 1/2" NPT 4" dials
• Normal Ambient Temp: -4F to +140F (-20C to +60C)
• Liquid Filling: Glycerin oil filled to enhance reliability and integrity, helps dampen the effect of vibration and pulsation; lubricates the movement and extends the life of gauge.
4" Oil Filled Pressure Gauge - Stainless Steel Case, Brass, 1/4" NPT, Lower Mount Connection
With a 4" dial and a 1/4" NPT lower mount connection, these DuraChoice liquid filled pressure gauges are great for projects where readability is paramount. Cased in stainless steel with brass connections and internals, they are made for rough working conditions.
Compatible with water, oil and gas applications. The gauges are sold in pressure ranges of vacuum up to 0-15000 PSI.
Please Note: Brass components in this product contain lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. California law requires that this warning be given to consumers.
Ratings & Reviews
by John K
GREAT PEOPLE, PRODUCT.
by Forrest M
Service, product quality better than any other vendor. Jason is A-1 at customer service.