• Accuracy: +/- 3/2/3%
• Scale: Dual Scale - PSI/Bar
• Movement: Copper Alloy*
• Bourdon Tube: Copper Alloy*
• Window: Poly Carbonate
• Case: Stainless Steel case for protection in harsh environments
• Connection: Copper Alloy Center Back Mount*: 1/8" NPT for 1-1/2" dial, 1/4" NPT for 2" and 2-1/2" dials, and 1/4" NPT, 3/8" NPT, or 1/2" NPT for 4" dials.
• Normal Ambient Temp:-4F to +140F (-20C to +60C)
• Liquid Filling: Glycerin oil filled to enhance reliability and integrity; helps dampen the effect of vibration and pulsation; lubricates the movement and extends the life of the gauge.
4" Oil Filled Pressure Gauge - Stainless Steel Case, Brass, 1/4" NPT, Center Back Mount Connection
This 4" center back mount liquid filled gauge is great for large projects. The dial is legible from a distance and the stainless steel case is made for duty in harsh environments. The gauge has a 1/4" NPT brass connection as well as a brass bourdon tube and movement.
Liquid-filled pressure gauges resist vibration and pulsation better than dry gauges. Gauges are available in ranges from Vacuum to 0-15,000 PSI and can measure a variety of media, including water, oil, gas (WOG) or diesel.
Ratings & Reviews
Great Product, Great
by Chuck N
Great Product, Great Service. Thank You!
Work great for our p
by Jason R
Work great for our pneumatic tank trailers